1. General information.
- The operator of the service www.inspicon.eu is Inspicon Sp z o.o., Nowy Dwór 1, 82-500 Kwidzyn, NIP581-195-79-41, Regon 221998190
- The service performs the functions of acquiring information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- By voluntarily entered information in the forms.
- By storing cookies on the terminal devices (so-called "Cookies").
- By collecting Web server logs by the hosting provider https://panel.home.pl/functioning at www.inspicon.eu
2. Information in forms.
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The service can also save information on the connection parameters (time indication, IP address)
- The data in the form are not disclosed to third parties differently than with the user's consent.
- The data provided in the form may be a collection of potential customers, registered by the service operator in a register kept by the general Data Protection Supervisor.
- The data given in the form is processed for the purpose of the function of a specific form, for example to process a service request or a commercial contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be communicated to the technical operators performing certain services, in particular the provision of information about the holder of the registered domain to the operators of Internet domain operators (above All scientific and academic computer networks J. B. R-NASK), payment service providers or other entities with which the service Operator in this field cooperates.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookies files (so-called "Cookies") are information data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the user and are intended for use on the website of the service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the final device and a unique number.
- The operator of the ZAMIESZCZAJĄCYM on the end user device of the service and Obtainer access to cookies is the service provider.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Create statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- Define your profile to display tailored content on ad networks, especially Google networks.
- The software for browsing the Web (Web browser) usually implicitly allows the storage of cookies on the user's end device. Service users can change the settings in this range. The Web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies for detailed information, see the Web browser's Help or documentation.
- Cookies placed in the end device of the service user and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the service provider.
- Cookies can be used by ad networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements that are tailored to the way you use the service. To do so, they may retain information about the user's navigation path or time remaining on the page.
- As far as information about your preferences is collected by the Google display network, you can view and edit the information that results from cookies by using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about some user behavior is logged in the server tier. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosted service.
- The resources you are viewing are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded:
- Request Time,
- The time the response was sent,
- Client Station name – The identification provided by the HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- The URL of the page previously visited by the user (Referer link) – If the site was entered by the link,
- Information about the user's browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- This data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages.
- This data is only used for server administration purposes.
5. Share data.
- The data shall be made available to third parties only within the limits of law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person shall be made available for exclusion with the consent of that person.
- The Operator may be required to provide information collected by the service to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent arising from the request.
6. Managing cookies – How to express and withdraw your consent in practice?
- To manage cookie settings, select the Web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (IOS)
- Windows Phone